Directions from M6 North and South Junction 35 and A6
Silver Sapling (Eaves Wood) Guide Field can be accessed from J35 on the M6.
Our location is Park Road, Silverdale, Lancashire LA5 0UJ (OS Map 89 Ref: 472759)
- From J35 turn left off the motorway if traveling from the south and take 3rd exit off the motorway if traveling from north.
- *Then at next roundabout (Pine Lake Roundabout) turn right following the signs for Milnthorpe.
- After 2.5 miles turn left off the A6 at Nineteen Acre Lane, following signs for Yealand Redmayne & Silverdale (traveling South on A6 it is signposted Yealand Redmayne & Leighton Moss).
- At the first T-junction turn right for Silverdale & Leighton Moss (Silverdale Rd).
- At next T-junction turn right (nr. Golf Club) for Silverdale & Arnside (Red Bridge Ld).
- At next junction turn left for Silverdale Village.
- Entrance to field is 100 meters on Right just after National Trust Eves Wood Car Park.