Silver Sapling is located on Park Road, Silverdale, Lancashire LA5 0UJ (OS Map 89 Ref: 472759)
Travelling by Car:
- From M6 J35 turn left off the motorway if traveling from the south and take 3rd exit off the motorway if traveling from north.
- Then at next roundabout (Pine Lake Roundabout) turn right following the signs for Milnthorpe.
- After 2.5 miles turn left off the A6 at Nineteen Acre Lane, following signs for Yealand Redmayne & Silverdale (traveling South on A6 it is signposted Yealand Redmayne & Leighton Moss).
- At the first T-junction turn right for Silverdale & Leighton Moss (Silverdale Rd).
- At next T-junction turn right (nr. Golf Club) for Silverdale & Arnside (Red Bridge).
- At next junction turn left for Silverdale Village.
- Entrance to field is 100 meters on Right just after National Trust Eves Wood Car Park.
Travelling by Train:
Silverdale train station is located just a short walk from the campsite and takes about 10 minutes down a quiet road. We suggest you check the train times before travelling and bring a torch if arriving in the dark, due to lack of street lights.
Travelling by Bus:
For more information about local bus and train services in the area, call Carnforth Connect on 01524 734311
Silverline Taxis: 01524 701 400