Multi-site bookings can be made, with exclusive use of the sites, but may be subject to a surcharge if the total number of occupants is low. A surcharge will apply if:
- o A two site booking has less than 37 occupants in total
- o A three site booking has less than 73 occupants in total
Calculating the surcharge
The ‘low user’ surcharge is calculated as the cost of filling the cheaper site(s) at 50% of recommended capacity (18 occupants)
Example: For 20 campers booking on to Pepperpot also wanting use of Silver Birch. The total cost would be:
20 x the occupant fee for Pepperpot
18 x the occupant fee for Silver Birch (surcharge based on the cheaper site).
Booking The Sites
Please note that dogs are not allowed on the campsite.
- Check the availability using the calendar below (clear = available!)
- Download or print off the booking form (PDF) using the link below and fill in.
- Non-Guide Association Bookings – Download or print off the Hirer’s Agreement form (PDF) using the link below, fill in and return.
- Fill out the booking form (and Hirer’s Agreement if required) with your details and requirements
- Enclose your deposit – please make cheques payable to Silver Sapling Campsite
Send the completed forms and deposit to: Booking Secretary. Jean Hardy, 10 Oakwood Gardens, Lancaster, LA1 4PF★ PLEASE NOTE YOUR SELECTED DATES WILL NOT BE SECURED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. YOUR BOOKING WILL ONLY BE FINALISED ON RECEIPT OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
Please Note: Balance to be paid before to the site committee member present when you depart from the site.
Calendar – all sites