A large slightly undulating camping area with water tap, shared wood store and outdoor wood cooking facilities.
Main Wet Weather Hut, Drying Room, 2 Showers, 2 Toilets, and Washroom (4 Basins) Indoor disabled facilities includes a Toilet and Wet Room shower. Outside sink with hot and cold water ( Bring own washing liquid, dishcloths, and tea towels)
Equipment : Includes Fridge / Freezer, Plastic Chairs, Tables and Benches. All cooking equipment for both gas and wood burners, (except QM utensils / cutlery etc.) Fire Buckets, Water Carriers, Water Urns, Kettles, Washing Bowls, Dustpan and Brush, Waste Bins ( no bags provided)
Tentage : One 12ft canvas ridge tent, one 4 berth ‘UTAH’ lightweight tent.
The Marquee is also erected on this section of the site ( additional costs occur for use)
This site is powered by an electric meter that takes £1 or £2 coins, so be sure to add them on your kitlist.
Please note, you will need OLD STYLE £1 coins or £2 coins.
NOTE: From 1st October 2017 only two pound coins can be used.
Motorhomes/caravans/campervans or are not permitted on this section of the site at any time.
NO DOGS on any section of the site.
Booking The Site
- Check the availability using the calendar below (clear = available!)
- Download or print off the booking form (PDF) using the link below
- Non-Guide Association Bookings – Download or print off the Hirer’s Agreement (PDF) using the link below, fill in and return.
- Fill out the booking form (and Hirer’s Agreement if required) with your details and requirements
- Enclose your deposit – please make cheques payable to Silver Sapling Campsite
Send the completed forms and deposit to: Booking Secretary. Jean Hardy, 10 Oakwood Gardens, Lancaster, LA1 4PF★ PLEASE NOTE YOUR SELECTED DATES WILL NOT BE SECURED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. YOUR BOOKING WILL ONLY BE FINALISED ON RECEIPT OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
Please Note: Balance to be paid before to the site committee member present when you depart from the site.