A large slightly undulating camping area with water tap, shared wood store and outdoor wood cooking facilities.
Please note that dogs are not allowed on the campsite.
Main Wet Weather Hut, Drying Room, 2 Showers, 2 Toilets, and Washroom (4 Basins) Indoor disabled facilities includes a Toilet and Wet Room shower. Outside sink with hot and cold water ( Bring own washing liquid, dishcloths, and tea towels)
Equipment : Includes Fridge / Freezer, Plastic Chairs, Tables and Benches. All cooking equipment for both gas and wood burners, (except QM utensils / cutlery etc.) Fire Buckets, Water Carriers, Water Urns, Kettles, Washing Bowls, Dustpan and Brush, Waste Bins ( no bags provided)
Tentage : One 12ft canvas ridge tent, one 4 berth ‘UTAH’ lightweight tent.
The Marquee is also erected on this section of the site ( additional costs occur for use)
This site is powered by an electric meter that takes £1 or £2 coins, so be sure to add them on your kitlist.
Please note, you will need OLD STYLE £1 coins or £2 coins.
NOTE: From 1st October 2017 only two pound coins can be used.
Motorhomes/caravans/campervans or are not permitted on this section of the site at any time.
NO DOGS on any section of the site.
Booking The Site
- Check the availability using the calendar below (clear = available!)
- Download or print off the booking form (PDF) using the link below
- Non-Guide Association Bookings – Download or print off the Hirer’s Agreement (PDF) using the link below, fill in and return.
- Fill out the booking form (and Hirer’s Agreement if required) with your details and requirements
- Enclose your deposit – please make cheques payable to Silver Sapling Campsite
Send the completed forms and deposit to: Booking Secretary. Jean Hardy, 10 Oakwood Gardens, Lancaster, LA1 4PF★ PLEASE NOTE YOUR SELECTED DATES WILL NOT BE SECURED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. YOUR BOOKING WILL ONLY BE FINALISED ON RECEIPT OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
Please Note: Balance to be paid before to the site committee member present when you depart from the site.